It is our belief that anyone can be successful at tournament-style archery. Whether your ambitions are local, national, or even global, refinement of your mental and physical techniques is a must if you want to achieve your goals. The Intermediate 3 class provides fine-tuning to your mental and physical games that will help give you an edge. Whether you are looking to have a friendly competition with friends, or looking to enter your first tournament, take our class, and make your goals a reality.
- Must have completed an Intermediate 2 Archery Class, or spoken with an Academy instructor to obtain an override
- Ages 6 and up
- All participants must have completed our liability waiver to participate (found below)
- Participants must be 18 or older to sign waivers themselves
- Certified Instructor-led training
- $90 per person for a 6-week session
- Register for the start date of your 6-week session, and pay online 48 hours in advance of your first class to reserve your spot
- To register and pay over the phone, please call 717-556-1379
- You must attend the same time slot every week
- Students may use their own equipment or equipment provided by Lancaster Archery Academy
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of your first class for a full refund
- Please wear proper attire and athletic footwear (closed-toed shoes)
Save time and sign our waiver using the blue button below before you come!
Saturday Class Sessions
- October 16 - November 27, 2:30PM - 3:30PM